Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I park?
- There is street parking along Main Street and public parking lots in the area as well. Please allow yourself extra time for parking, as it can get quite busy.
What forms of payment do I take?
- I accept cash and process Square payments as well. I accept HSA and FSA cards through my Square processor as well. I do not accept insurance at this time.
Do you have Gift Cards/Gift Certificates?
- I typically only offer eGift Cards around December for the Holidays. If you do not see a menu page for gift cards, I do not currently have the sales page live.
Where exactly are you located?
- I am located on Main Street in Historic Downtown Elk River, in the Cinema Professional Building. You will go up the stairs on the right and again up the stairs to the right/behind you on the landing. The office door will say Aurora Healing on the front. That is the office space my studio is located in.
Why is the front door locked?
- The building is strictly offices. The front doors will be open from 9am to 5pm during the week. I will meet you at the front doors to let you in outside of those hours.
How quiet is the room?
- I do my best to keep the room as quiet as possible. However, I am located on Main & Jackson in the Downtown area. There is the usual traffic noise along with the occasional siren from the Fire Department or Police.
I am unable to take the stairs, am I able to still book a massage?
- I have a conference room I can reserve for your treatment, I book those appointments myself. Please contact me if you would like book.
What is your cancellation policy?
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are unable to make your appointment and need to cancel/reschedule, you are responsible for contacting me at least 12 to 24+ hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Same day and/or less than 12 hours notice of the cancellation/reschedule time will result in a 50% charge of your service. No call/no show will result in a 100% charge of the service. Additional services will not be rendered until payment is made.
Where is the restroom?
The restroom is on the 1st floor. You will need a key to get in. Please text me if you need it and I can either run the key down to you, or I can let you know where the key is.
Do you do couples massage?
- I am a sole proprietor, so it is just me in my studio. I am unable to offer couples massage. I do have many guests who choose to book their massages back to back as an alternative.